These Terms govern
- the use of 001Doctor.uk, and,
- any other related Agreement or legal relationship with the Owner in a legally binding way. Capitalized words are defined in the relevant dedicated section of this document.
The User must read this document carefully.
Owner contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information about 001Doctor.uk
“001Doctor.uk” refers to
- this website, including its subdomains and any other website through which the Owner makes its Service available;
- the Service;
- any applications, sample and content files, source code, scripts, instruction sets or software included as part of the Service, as well as any related documentation;
What the User should know at a glance
- Usage of 001Doctor.uk and the Service is age restricted: to access and use 001Doctor.uk and its Service the User must be an adult under applicable law.
- Please note that some provisions in these Terms may only apply to certain categories of Users. In particular, certain provisions may only apply to Consumers or to those Users that do not qualify as Consumers. Such limitations are always explicitly mentioned within each affected clause. In the absence of any such mention, clauses apply to all Users.
- Information gathered for any of our testing products/services will be shared with our partner labs and with related Government bodies.
Single or additional conditions of use or access may apply in specific scenarios and in such cases are additionally indicated within this document.
By using 001Doctor.uk, Users confirm to meet the following requirements:
- There are no restrictions for Users in terms of being Consumers or Business Users;
- Users must be recognized as adult by applicable law;
Your Data/Information Use
Please note that by purchasing any of our testing processes you agree to us sharing your information with our partner labs and required Government bodies. This information is used to communicate your test results and information to government bodies as we are required by law.
Content on 001Doctor.uk
Unless where otherwise specified or clearly recognizable, all content available on 001Doctor.uk is owned or provided by the Owner or its licensors.
The Owner undertakes its utmost effort to ensure that the content provided on 001Doctor.uk infringes no applicable legal provisions or third-party rights. However, it may not always be possible to achieve such a result.
In such cases, without prejudice to any legal prerogatives of Users to enforce their rights, Users are kindly asked to preferably report related complaints using the contact details provided in this document.
Rights Regarding Content on 001Doctor.uk – All Rights Reserved
The Owner holds and reserves all intellectual property rights for any such content.
Users may not therefore use such content in any way that is not necessary or implicit in the proper use of the Service.
In particular, but without limitation, Users may not copy, download, share (beyond the limits set forth below), modify, translate, transform, publish, transmit, sell, sublicense, edit, transfer/assign to third parties or create derivative works from the content available on 001Doctor.uk, nor allow any third party to do so through the User or their device, even without the User’s knowledge.
Where explicitly stated on 001Doctor.uk, the User may download, copy and/or share some content available through 001Doctor.uk for its sole personal and non-commercial use and provided that the copyright attributions and all the other attributions requested by the Owner are correctly implemented.
Any applicable statutory limitation or exception to copyright shall stay unaffected.
Access to External Resources
Through 001Doctor.uk Users may have access to external resources provided by third parties. Users acknowledge and accept that the Owner has no control over such resources and is therefore not responsible for their content and availability.
Conditions applicable to any resources provided by third parties, including those applicable to any possible grant of rights in content, result from each such third parties’ terms and conditions or, in the absence of those, applicable statutory law.
001Doctor.uk and the Service may only be used within the scope of what they are provided for, under these Terms and applicable law.
Users are solely responsible for making sure that their use of 001Doctor.uk and/or the Service violates no applicable law, regulations or third-party rights.
Therefore, the Owner reserves the right to take any appropriate measure to protect its legitimate interests including by denying Users access to 001Doctor.uk or the Service, terminating contracts, reporting any misconduct performed through 001Doctor.uk or the Service to the competent authorities – such as judicial or administrative authorities – whenever Users engage or are suspected to engage in any of the following activities:
- violate laws, regulations and/or these Terms;
- infringe any third-party rights;
- considerably impair the Owner’s legitimate interests;
- offend the Owner or any third party.
Terms And Conditions of Sale
The Products provided on 001Doctor.uk, as part of the Service, are provided on the basis of payment.
The fees, duration and conditions applicable to the purchase of such Products are described below and in the dedicated sections of 001Doctor.uk.
Day 2 & Day 8 Product Testing Kits
Any purchase of our Day 2 & Day 8 Testing Package is predicated on the current UK legislation and rules and the official government providers list for this service. If there is any removal of the service provision by DHSC we will no longer be able to provide our services according to the guidelines laid out by DHSC.
It is our understanding that any services purchased prior whilst our listing is active will be valid and accepted for the Day 2 & Day 8 process. If you have any questions on this please contact DHSC for clarity on the position.
Day 2 & Day 8 Product will be delivered in 3 stages. First stage being the Customer Number which will allow our customers to complete their Passenger Locator Form allowing them entry into the UK. Next will be delivery of their Day 2 testing kit. Finally delivery of their Day 8 testing kit. We will endeavour to delivery results from your tests as soon as these are made available to us by our lab partners but this is not considered a cost element of our product and we (001Doctor.uk) hold no liability over delays or non delivery of results.
Prices, descriptions or availability of Products are outlined in the respective sections of 001Doctor.uk and are subject to change without notice.
While Products on 001Doctor.uk are presented with the greatest accuracy technically possible, representation through photos, images, colors, sounds or any other means is for reference only and implies no warranty as to the characteristics of the purchased Product.
The characteristics of the chosen Product will be outlined during the purchasing process.
Any steps taken from choosing a Product to order submission form part of the purchasing process.
The purchasing process includes these steps:
- Users must choose the desired Product and verify their purchase selection.
- Users are fully responsible for choosing a product which fits their needs and requirements. 001Doctor.uk takes no responsibility for purchases made by customers that do not fit current guidance.
- After having reviewed the information displayed in the purchase selection, Users may place the order by submitting it.
When the User submits an order, the following applies:
- The submission of an order determines contract conclusion and therefore creates for the User the obligation to pay the price, taxes and possible further fees and expenses, as specified on the order page.
- In case the purchased Product requires active input from the User, such as the provision of personal information or data, specifications or special wishes, the order submission creates an obligation for the User to cooperate accordingly.
- Upon submission of the order, Users will receive a receipt confirming that the order has been received.
- The user accepts that 001Doctor.uk will pass samples and information to our Government approved partner labs in order to conduct testing and produce results for your product purchases.
All notifications related to the described purchasing process shall be sent to the email address provided by the User for such purposes.
Offers and Discounts
The Owner may offer discounts or provide special offers for the purchase of Products. Any such offer or discount shall always be subject to the eligibility criteria and the terms and conditions set out in the corresponding section of 001Doctor.uk.
Offers and discounts are always granted at the Owner’s sole discretion.
Repeated or recurring offers or discounts create no claim/title or right that Users may enforce in the future.
Depending on the case, discounts or offers shall be valid for a limited time only or while stocks last. If an offer or discount is limited by time, the time indications refer to the time zone of the Owner, as indicated in the Owner’s location details in this document, unless otherwise specified.
Offers or discounts can be based on Coupons.
If breach of the conditions applicable to Coupons occurs, the Owner can legitimately refuse to fulfill its contractual obligations and expressly reserves the right to take appropriate legal action to protect its rights and interests.
Notwithstanding the provisions below, any additional or diverging rules applicable to using the Coupon displayed in the corresponding information page or on the Coupon itself shall always prevail.
Unless otherwise stated, these rules apply to the use of Coupons:
- Each Coupon is only valid when used in the manner and within the timeframe specified on the website and/or the Coupon;
- A Coupon may only be applied, in its entirety, at the actual time of purchase – partial use is not permitted;
- Unless otherwise stated, single-use Coupons may only be used once per purchase and therefore may only be applied a single time even in cases involving installment-based purchases;
- A Coupon cannot be applied cumulatively;
- The Coupon must be redeemed exclusively within the time specified in the offer. After this period, the Coupon will automatically expire, precluding any possibility for the User to claim the relevant rights, including cash-out;
- The User is not entitled to any credit/refund/compensation if there is a difference between the value of the Coupon and the redeemed value;
- The Coupon is intended solely for non–commercial use. Any reproduction, counterfeiting and commercial trade of the Coupon is strictly forbidden, along with any illegal activity related to the purchase and/or use of the Coupon.
Methods of Payment
Information related to accepted payment methods are made available during the purchasing process.
Some payment methods may only be available subject to additional conditions or fees. In such cases related information can be found in the dedicated section of 001Doctor.uk.
All payments are independently processed through third-party services. Therefore, 001Doctor.uk does not collect any payment information – such as credit card details – but only receives a notification once the payment has been successfully completed.
If payment through the available methods fail or is refused by the payment service provider, the Owner shall be under no obligation to fulfil the purchase order. Any possible costs or fees resulting from the failed or refused payment shall be borne by the User.
Cancellation Policy for in clinic Testing
Appointments may be cancelled 24 hours before they are due to take place and full refunds will be returned.
Customers are advised to check government guidance and ensure that they are booking the appointment best suited to their need. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that Government guidance is followed we can not take reasonability for appointments booked for the wrong test or the incorrect waiting period.
If a customer fails to attend an appointment and has not cancelled or notified us we cannot authorise a refund of the costs of the appointment.
Refunds for At Home Testing
We operate a strict no refund and returns policy with no exceptions.
- If the test booking reference number (OOONE number) has been generated by us and sent to you we cannot provide a refund. The booking number is a key part of the service provided & once provided cannot then be cancelled. We advise customers to be very careful & sure they require the service before booking.
- The COVID testing kits cannot be returned to us once received by you. This is due to risk of transmission of the virus.
- We cannot provide a refund for leakage from the sample collection bottle or missing swab. In these circumstances a replacement item will be dispatched on request.
- We cannot provide a refund for delays in receipt of the testing kits or results from the laboratory as a result of factors outside of our control such as delays in the postal system or delays in processing the kits by the laboratory.
- We cannot provide a refund or a replacement for any samples that the laboratory deem rejected or inconclusive.
- It is the customers responsibility to check government guidelines on which test is appropriate for them and only book a test with us that is valid for their travel. Once the test has been booked and arrival date has passed we can no longer provide refunds for issues related to travel circumstances.
- We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If the provision of test results is delayed by an event outside our control then we will take reasonable steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for any cost, expense or other loss or damage that you might suffer as a result of any delay caused by the event but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any services you have paid for but not received.
- Dates given are estimates only. Any dates given on our website, over the telephone, or in the order confirmation, are only an estimate of when your testing kit will arrive or when your test results could be received. Provided that we comply with our obligations (Point 7) we will not be liable for any cost, expense or other loss or damage that you might suffer as a result of delay.
- Our product that we deliver is your code for entry into the country, your Day 2 kit & your Day 8 kit.
Testing Results from Home Kits
Accuracy of test results depends on proper use of testing kits. You accept that it is your responsibility to comply with all instructions included within a testing kit. If you fail to follow the instructions as to how to use the kit, the test result might not be accurate. You must also provide a sufficient sample for testing in line with the instructions provided. If you fail to provide a sufficient sample, we are not obliged to provide a replacement kit to you, and if you wanted to repeat the test you would have to purchase a new kit.
Delivery of results will be impacted by the following;
- Time of delivery of testing kits and return of samples
- The time taken for the lab to process and report your results to us
001Doctor.uk can not be held liable for delayed or non returned results by our lab partners. Customers carry out these tests with full knowledge that the results of the test are delivered by 3rd party Government approved labs.
Retention of Usage Rights
Users do not acquire any rights to use the purchased Product until the total purchase price is received by the Owner.
Delivery Subject to Conditions
The return of samples to the testing laboratory (whether you used a home testing kit, or had a test at a clinic or through the everywhere service), may be affected by factors beyond our control. We are not responsible for any delay in transportation of your home testing kit or sample, which includes but is not limited any delay whilst the testing kit or samples are being transported by Royal Mail or other carrier (even if a tracked or other guaranteed delivery service has been used). You must allow extra time for deliveries to and from the Scottish Highlands and Islands.
Changes to carrier. We reserve the right to change the carrier and type of service used in relation to both despatch of testing kits and return of samples to a broadly equivalent alternative if we think that such a change can be made without adversely affecting the services that we provide.
If you are not at home when testing kits are delivered. If no one is available at your address to take delivery and the products cannot be posted through your letterbox, you will need to rearrange delivery or collect the products from a local depot. If you do not take delivery of the testing kit within a reasonable period of the first attempt to deliver it to you, it may be returned to us and you will be responsible for re-arranging delivery of the testing kit at your sole expense.
Performance of Services
001Doctor.uk cannot be held liable for circumstances related delays in delivery experienced by our delivery channels. Whilst we endeavour to ensure your products will be delivered on time the performance of the delivery channels is outside our control.
Right of Withdrawal
Unless exceptions apply, the User may be eligible to withdraw from the contract within the period specified below (generally 14 days), for any reason and without justification. Users can learn more about the withdrawal conditions within this section.
Exercising the Right of Withdrawal
To exercise their right of withdrawal, Users must send to the Owner an unequivocal statement of their intention to withdraw from the contract.
To this end, Users may use the model withdrawal form available from within the “definitions” section of this document. Users are, however, free to express their intention to withdraw from the contract by making an unequivocal statement in any other suitable way. In order to meet the deadline within which they can exercise such right, Users must send the withdrawal notice before the withdrawal period expires.
When does the withdrawal period expire?
- Regarding the purchase of a service, the withdrawal period expires 14 days after the day that the contract is entered into, unless the User has waived the withdrawal right.
Effects of Withdrawal
Users who correctly withdraw from a contract will be reimbursed by the Owner for all payments made to the Owner, including, if any, those covering the costs of delivery.
However, any additional costs resulting from the choice of a particular delivery method other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by the Owner, will not be reimbursed.
Such reimbursement shall be made without undue delay and, in any event, no later than 14 days from the day on which the Owner is informed of the User’s decision to withdraw from the contract. Unless otherwise agreed with the User, reimbursements will be made using the same means of payment as used to process the initial transaction. In any event, the User shall not incur any costs or fees as a result of such reimbursement.
…on the purchase of services
Where a User exercises the right of withdrawal after having requested that the service be performed before the withdrawal period expires, the User shall pay to the Owner an amount which is in proportion to the part of service provided.
Such payment shall be calculated based on the fee contractually agreed upon, and be proportional to the part of service provided until the time the User withdraws, compared with the full coverage of the contract.
Exceptions from the Right of Withdrawal
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts:
- for the provision of services, after the service has been fully performed if the performance has begun with the consumer’s prior express consent, and with their acknowledgement that their right of withdrawal is lost once the contract has been fully performed;
- for the supply of goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- for the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery;
- for the supply of goods or Services for which the price is dependent on fluctuations in the financial market which cannot be controlled by the Owner and which may occur within the withdrawal period;
- for the supply of goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items;
Liability and Indemnification
Limitation of Liability
Disclaimer of Warranties
001Doctor.uk is provided strictly on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Use of the Service is at Users’ own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Owner expressly disclaims all conditions, representations, and warranties — whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including, but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of third-party rights. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by user from owner or through the Service will create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
Without limiting the foregoing, the Owner, its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, officers, directors, agents, co-branders, partners, suppliers and employees do not warrant that the content is accurate, reliable or correct; that the Service will meet Users’ requirements; that the Service will be available at any particular time or location, uninterrupted or secure; that any defects or errors will be corrected; or that the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components. Any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Service is downloaded at users own risk and users shall be solely responsible for any damage to Users’ computer system or mobile device or loss of data that results from such download or Users’ use of the Service.
The Owner does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the Service or any hyperlinked website or service, and the Owner shall not be a party to or in any way monitor any transaction between Users and third-party providers of products or services.
The Service may become inaccessible or it may not function properly with Users’ web browser, mobile device, and/or operating system. The owner cannot be held liable for any perceived or actual damages arising from Service content, operation, or use of this Service.
Federal law, some states, and other jurisdictions, do not allow the exclusion and limitations of certain implied warranties. The above exclusions may not apply to Users. This Agreement gives Users specific legal rights, and Users may also have other rights which vary from state to state. The disclaimers and exclusions under this agreement shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
Limitations of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Owner, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders, partners, suppliers and employees be liable for
- any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including without limitation damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, arising out of or relating to the use of, or inability to use, the Service; and
- any damage, loss or injury resulting from hacking, tampering or other unauthorized access or use of the Service or User account or the information contained therein;
- any errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content;
- personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from User access to or use of the Service;
- any unauthorized access to or use of the Owner’s secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein;
- any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Service;
- any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like that may be transmitted to or through the Service;
- any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available through the Service; and/or
- the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any User or third party. In no event shall the Owner, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders, partners, suppliers and employees be liable for any claims, proceedings, liabilities, obligations, damages, losses or costs in an amount exceeding the amount paid by User to the Owner hereunder in the preceding 12 months, or the period of duration of this agreement between the Owner and User, whichever is shorter.
This limitation of liability section shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or any other basis, even if company has been advised of the possibility of such damage.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, therefore the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to User. The terms give User specific legal rights, and User may also have other rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. The disclaimers, exclusions, and limitations of liability under the terms shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
The User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold the Owner and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders, partners, suppliers and employees harmless from and against any and all claims or demands, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses, including, but not limited to, legal fees and expenses, arising from
- User’s use of and access to the Service, including any data or content transmitted or received by User;
- User’s violation of these terms, including, but not limited to, User’s breach of any of the representations and warranties set forth in these terms;
- User’s violation of any third-party rights, including, but not limited to, any right of privacy or intellectual property rights;
- User’s violation of any statutory law, rule, or regulation;
- any content that is submitted from User’s account, including third party access with User’s unique username, password or other security measure, if applicable, including, but not limited to, misleading, false, or inaccurate information;
- User’s willful misconduct; or
- statutory provision by User or its affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders, partners, suppliers and employees to the extent allowed by applicable law.
The Owner’s failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of any such right or provision. No waiver shall be considered a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term.
To ensure the best possible service level, the Owner reserves the right to interrupt the Service for maintenance, system updates or any other changes, informing the Users appropriately.
Within the limits of law, the Owner may also decide to suspend or terminate the Service altogether. If the Service is terminated, the Owner will cooperate with Users to enable them to withdraw Personal Data or information in accordance with applicable law.
Additionally, the Service might not be available due to reasons outside the Owner’s reasonable control, such as “force majeure” (eg. labor actions, infrastructural breakdowns or blackouts etc).
Users may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of 001Doctor.uk and of its Service without the Owner’s express prior written permission, granted either directly or through a legitimate reselling program.
Intellectual Property Rights
Without prejudice to any more specific provision of these Terms, any intellectual property rights, such as copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights and design rights related to 001Doctor.uk are the exclusive property of the Owner or its licensors and are subject to the protection granted by applicable laws or international treaties relating to intellectual property.
All trademarks — nominal or figurative — and all other marks, trade names, service marks, word marks, illustrations, images, or logos appearing in connection with 001Doctor.uk are, and remain, the exclusive property of the Owner or its licensors and are subject to the protection granted by applicable laws or international treaties related to intellectual property.
Changes to these Terms
The Owner reserves the right to amend or otherwise modify these Terms at any time. In such cases, the Owner will appropriately inform the User of these changes.
Such changes will only affect the relationship with the User for the future.
The continued use of the Service will signify the User’s acceptance of the revised Terms. If Users do not wish to be bound by the changes, they must stop using the Service. Failure to accept the revised Terms, may entitle either party to terminate the Agreement.
The applicable previous version will govern the relationship prior to the User’s acceptance. The User can obtain any previous version from the Owner.
If required by applicable law, the Owner will specify the date by which the modified Terms will enter into force.
Assignment of Contract
The Owner reserves the right to transfer, assign, dispose of by novation, or subcontract any or all rights or obligations under these Terms, taking the User’s legitimate interests into account. Provisions regarding changes of these Terms will apply accordingly.
Users may not assign or transfer their rights or obligations under these Terms in any way, without the written permission of the Owner.
All communications relating to the use of 001Doctor.uk must be sent using the contact information stated in this document.
Should any provision of these Terms be deemed or become invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, the invalidity or unenforceability of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
Should any provision of these Terms be or be deemed void, invalid or unenforceable, the parties shall do their best to find, in an amicable way, an agreement on valid and enforceable provisions thereby substituting the void, invalid or unenforceable parts.
In case of failure to do so, the void, invalid or unenforceable provisions shall be replaced by the applicable statutory provisions, if so permitted or stated under the applicable law.
Without prejudice to the above, the nullity, invalidity or the impossibility to enforce a particular provision of these Terms shall not nullify the entire Agreement, unless the severed provisions are essential to the Agreement, or of such importance that the parties would not have entered into the contract if they had known that the provision would not be valid, or in cases where the remaining provisions would translate into an unacceptable hardship on any of the parties.
Any such invalid or unenforceable provision will be interpreted, construed and reformed to the extent reasonably required to render it valid, enforceable and consistent with its original intent. These Terms constitute the entire Agreement between Users and the Owner with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersede all other communications, including but not limited to all prior agreements, between the parties with respect to such subject matter. These Terms will be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by law.
These Terms are governed by the law of the place where the Owner is based, as disclosed in the relevant section of this document, without regard to conflict of laws principles.
Exception for European Consumers
However, regardless of the above, if the User qualifies as a European Consumer and has their habitual residence in a country where the law provides for a higher consumer protection standard, such higher standards shall prevail.
Venue of Jurisdiction
The exclusive competence to decide on any controversy resulting from or connected to these Terms lies with the courts of the place where the Owner is based, as displayed in the relevant section of this document.
Exception for European Consumers
The above does not apply to any Users that qualify as European Consumers, nor to Consumers based in Switzerland, Norway or Iceland.
Amicable Dispute Resolution
Users may bring any disputes to the Owner who will try to resolve them amicably.
While Users’ right to take legal action shall always remain unaffected, in the event of any controversy regarding the use of 001Doctor.uk or the Service, Users are kindly asked to contact the Owner at the contact details provided in this document.
The User may submit the complaint including a brief description and if applicable, the details of the related order, purchase, or account, to the Owner’s email address specified in this document.
The Owner will process the complaint without undue delay and within 21 days of receiving it.
Online Dispute Resolution for Consumers
The European Commission has established an online platform for alternative dispute resolutions that facilitates an out-of-court method for solving any dispute related to and stemming from online sale and service contracts.
As a result, any European Consumer can use such platform for resolving any dispute stemming from contracts which have been entered into online. The platform is available at the following link.
If you do not follow all the instructions in our leaflet inside your kit, your result will not be validated by the lab and we will not be liable for you not receiving your results.